- Redesign the course assessment activities according to the learning objectives of the course;
- Refine the course learning objectives and communicate them to the students; and
- Fine-tune their instructional strategies in accordance to the learning objectives in the course.
The feedback loop from the results in the students' assignments is important because it ensures there is an alignment in the overall design of the course.
- Biggs, J.B. (2003). Teaching for quality learning at university. Buckingham: Open University Press/Society for Research into Higher Education. (Second edition)
- Wiggins, G. P. & McTighe, J. (2006). Understanding by Design (Expanded 2nd ed.). NJ: Pearson.
Last updated on 24 Apr 2017 .