This course provides a step-by-step explanation on how instructors can make use of video analytics to analyse students' learning and behavior patterns in video-based learning content.
- Instructors who intend to deliver lessons through instructional videos
- Instructors who are wish to have insights to students' learning and behavioral patterns learning through video-based online content.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Access the video analytics tool in eLearn
- Filter students' learning behaviors by date
- Understand students' engagement level and learning behavior by analysing the number of times a video is watched and re-watched
- Track individual student's performance by analysing in the results of the interative video quizzes
- Analyse the progress of a as a whole through the question analysis