This course aims to provide an overview of how to create a Zoom session in the eLearn (SMU's Learning Management System) portal for the purpose of delivering an online lesson. The course also shares some tips and tricks for delivering online lessons via Zoom.
- All instructors new to SMU
- Instructors who intend to deliver lessons via Zoom
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- set up a Zoom session via eLearn
- change the settings of a Zoom session
- create pre-assigned breakout rooms for your students
- implement some of the online teaching strategies shared in the course