CTE supports faculty members with enhancing teaching and learning productivity through technology-based resources and projects.
- SMU Framework for the use of Generative AI Tools: Get guidance on how the SMU community can use Generative AU tools responsibly and effectively.
- Using AI Tools in Assessment & Teaching: Address concerns on students' use of AI-driven tools to generate responses for assignments and submissions.
- Adaptive Learning: Personalise the learning experience for each individual student.
- EdTech Resources: Technology tools and resources available in SMU.
- E.D.G.E Online Learning Bulletin: Engage, Develop, Grow and Empower Faculty by bridging teaching practice with learning theories.
- IDEAS Technology Innovation@SMU e-book: A collection of CTE’s interviews with faculty members whom we have supported in their pedagogical innovation.
TEL Support & Funding
- SMU Technology-enhanced Learning (TEL) grant: An annual competitive fund where project proposals are reviewed to ensure sound alignment to learning objectives and to steer projects with the potential for wider application across SMU.
- TEL Grant Projects: TEL projects that help students achieve learning outcomes in a course by positively influencing their learning behaviour, while enhancing their knowledge construction and social interaction.
- EdTech Greenhouse (EDGE) Projects: Identified TEL projects arising from either pedagogical experiments or research labs undergo an incubation process to ensure effective translation to campus-wide IT solutions accompanied with resources to support faculty and students.